Actress Paz Vega is Pregnant!

The lovely Spanish actress, Paz Vega, is expecting her first child.

At the Los Angeles premiere of her new movie, 10 Items or Less, Vega told People, "I'm four months. Yep, you can see. We are very excited. It's our first and it's a boy. I haven't had time yet to decorate the nursery, because I've been working. But after Christmas I'm going to prepare everything." She added, "I haven't decided yet where I'm having him. I guess after I'm done working here – I don't know exactly but I'm hoping in Spain. I'm planning on working after the baby is born. I'm going to rest for three months or so, but I have to be ready so I can start working again."

This will be the first child for Paz, 30, and her husband, restaurant owner Orson Salazar. Besides 10 Items or Less, Vega is also working on the thriller Fade to Black with Christopher Walken.


Source: People